At last, the time has come. Cognition Pressworks is proud to announce the long-awaited release of
Critters, Creatures, and Denizens.
A new book of monstrous surprises and new ideas for the Dungeon Crawl Classics Roll Play Game. In its pages are:
· More than 120 Pre-generated DCC RPG compatible creature entries from the banal to the horrific with more than 400 variations for size and other subtypes.
· More than 7 templates that transform the stock creatures into zombies, skeletons, lycanthropes, and more…
· The guidelines and definitions needed to create your own creatures that will scale appropriately with the DCC RPG environment.
· Two tables with more than 30 mutations so you can create so many variations that your grandchildren will still be using this manual to create original combinations!
Optional rules for:
· Familiars, critters with class levels, and more…
· Overland and table top movement for those who love a safari…
· New sources for magic items…
Things you will not find in this work:
· Treasure tables. Most creatures don’t bother, and the ones who do are likely to be using whatever it is against the players. Besides, every Judge and Storyteller has their own ideas on appropriate treasure so why bother to codify things with tables?
· Threat ratings and encounter balancing architecture, because only you can know what your players can and cannot handle. Besides, the creatures of the wild don’t look for targets of equivalent strength. They hunt the weak, the sick, and the lame… aka: adventurers…
Now available two formats.
In print ($14.99 plus shipping) at lulu.com
Digital download ($9.99) at d20pfsrd.com
Get your copy now!